Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Unknown Said...

That was a big one!


Ooh! Somebody died in that fire.

Now, these pictures have all lost something in being posted. They have to be severely downsized and consequently lose a lot of detail and subtlety of color and contrast. I set up hours early for the fireworks. I was there early enough to see the tests and line up my equipment. I leveled my tripod. I left it right out where everyone can see it. We were the first ones in the park we were at. Over the subsequent hours previous to the fireworks hundreds of people packed in behind us. They saw the tripod. They knew someone was setting up to take pictures. That didn't stop them from complaining that I was blocking their view once the fireworks started. To all you people who sat right behind the phtographer in the South Side Park right along the shore line just south of the 9th Ave Bridge in Sauk Rapids and then complained when the photographer blocked your view I would like to say "You are an idiot, a crybaby, a cockmaster, a polesmoker, and an entirely unprecedented skeez. Also, suck my balls." Maybe next time you should think about what that tripod is for before you sit behind it or, just maybe, get there a little freaking earlier, ASS.

2 Comments:

Blogger EZMezzo said...

Nice Picts of the Fireworks. I am using one of them as my background on one of my XP Machines. Good show old Man!

10:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe you called her that. Hilarious. Pistaschio.
I've missed so much.

1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home