Tuesday, July 05, 2005

EZMezzo Said...

Star Wars...for the last time


The weekend activities at the Petunia Festival were pretty entertaining. I got to see some people that I haven't seen in a long while, which I guess is the real reason going back to that event is enjoyable.

I got home on Monday night, but was way too tired to go anywhere to see fireworks. I guess that is what happens when you spend a very sleepless night sleeping on the floor at your brothers house! But I opened the window outside, and I could see the fireworks of Dundee and Elgin right outside my window, so it all worked out OK in the end.

So I went to see Star Wars Episode 3 for the final time in the theater. My Brother and Sister in Law hadn't seen it, so they wanted to go see it. The one thing that always puzzles me about that movie...is the way that Aayla Secura (the Jedi Knight that looks like Bib Fortuna), goes down so wussily after order 66 is executed. I mean come on, shot in the back? Not even able to draw her lightsaber? Probably because Amy Allen isn't a "real actress" yet, and doesn't have the clout of a Samuel L. Jackson to demand a good death scene! OK, enough Geeking out...Star Wars Forever!!!!!! :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

the fact that she isn't much of a stunt actor and falls really fake doesn't help either.

2:41 PM  
Blogger EZMezzo said...

Plus, she doesn't have a beer named after her...


GOOD MOTHER BLEEPING CHOICE MOTHER BLEEPER!!!!

3:20 PM  
Blogger metallicorphan said...

that twi'lek is fine....yeah it did look a bit fake as she goes down(not that kind of going down)

and one of my mates hasn't seen the film yet and we are going to the last showing at our local cinema...i've already told him it pisses all over 'menace' and 'clones'

1:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home