Wednesday, July 06, 2005

EZMezzo Said...

Halfway to China?


It started yesterday...the day that I knew was coming finally came. The swamp in my backyard which was marked for building finally was dug up. Now, as I speak I can look out my window and see the big orange machine making it's mark. I guess this is good news...because that building is supposedly the very last one to be built in my development, which means the construction guys will be outta here by the end of the summer YEAH!!!!!! The bad news is that my head will be littered with construction noises all summer while it is being built.

Anyone that knows me will say that I'm about the biggest fan of the Star Wars Saga as anyone. But reading this story makes me think, who would be nutty enough to pay that kind of dough for movie memorabilia? 80K for Luke Skywalker's "Prop" lightsaber? It's just a PROP. If it actually worked, then I could see the value...but without the magic of rotoscoping it ends up being an 80 thousand dollar metallic stick! No thanks...I'll let the other sweaty Star Wars Nerds fight over it. I'm out of the game... :P

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You like heavy machinery? Here...http://www.luckykazoo.com/media/2005/06/jcb-ballet.html

1:31 PM  
Blogger EZMezzo said...

That video was pretty funny. It gave me a chuckle.

2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home