Thursday, July 07, 2005

EZMezzo Said...

Good Thing The Japanese Make Good Cars...

I found this link and thought it was rather funny. Useless Japanese Inventions shows that not every thing from Japan is instant consumer gold. I suppose if you wanna make an omlette you have to break a few eggs... The cover page of the booklet even has some engrish on it... I think some of the inventors in this article must have eaten some bad fugu before having their inspirational genius.

I'm wonder if any of these innovators ever worked for Sony, or Honda? Personally, as a consumer of both Sony and Honda products, I certainly hope not!

2 Comments:

Blogger metallicorphan said...

ezmezzo that is priceless...i loved the head rest on the train,and the buttering of bread from a 'butter(roll on) stick'...sorry i couldn't describe it any better....but what a great find

12:49 AM  
Blogger EZMezzo said...

I also thought the prostetic hand one was funny...a hand that covers up your "real hand" while you pick your nose. CLASSIC!

9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home