Thursday, July 17, 2008

Unknown Said...

Need Music

My favorite bands haven't released anything new for while.  A few of the projects that I was looking forward to have stalled or fallen apart completely.  I need new music.  All the best stuff I've discovered recently is already a couple of years old.  I can't bear to listen to pop radio.  I don't really watch T.V. I used to watch the shows like subterranean on the music stations but both the videos and the bands began to wear on me after while.  There a few bands that I really liked until I saw them taking themselves way too seriously on T.V. and realized what douchey emo dicks they are.  Somebody help me out.  Tell me about some music I don't know about already.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's a lot of stuff that's older... unfortunatly most new stuff I don't know either. How bout banyan or band of horses? Sia? Grandaddy, the evens, Elliot Smith, Built to Spill, Vendetta Red... can't think of any others.

8:21 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

who the hell do i know that would listen to sia and vendetta red? metal?

10:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

another one - check out minus the bear, kindof a mix of battles and built to spill.

7:57 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i was gonna guess gnome but then i saw sia on the list.

11:15 PM  
Blogger metallicorphan said...

whacks-you mean is it metal music or is it me who made the comment?,LOL


and nope wasn't me,i havent heard of those ..are we still talking music bands here?,sounds like a range of fine Wines and Whiskeys,LOL

2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home