Monday, May 19, 2008

Unknown Said...

When Stupid People Think They Are Smart



This whole post is dumb. Very dumb. Stop here and do not read more. I would make this bit a regular feature but, in doing so, I would end up with moi as the prime example. I don't want to make fun of when I do stupid things. I just want to judge others.
The picture is from foundmagazine.com and was the subject of a Digg.com post today. It's funny but not "ha ha" funny. The point of this post is not the picture or the Digg posting itself but rather a comment left by someone on Digg.
Digg user bmcnally states "Fake. I know it's fake 'cause there are no boxes to check for response. Also the shadows are off."
I agree that it's possibly fake as a concept but I hope the comment about shadows is an attempt at irony. I think it's probably genuine as an artifact.
If I was going to fake a handwritten note as a joke for the internet I wouldn't use photoshop.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i got a note from one of our boys at the academy the other week. it said, dear staff i like you. you look nice today. can we go outside today? yes or no thanks for all that you do for us.
so this kid passes it to me DURING group and i tried to pass it back to him and he told me to pass it onto the rest of the staff. so i did afterward and we all had a good laugh at his oh so subtle try at manipulation.

i don't think that this lil note was worth whackly's time or mine, that's why i decided to waste your time too. ha!

1:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home