Saturday, July 19, 2008

Unknown Said...

I'm tired of paying for hobby software...

...and I'm downright sick of pirating it.

I'm thinking of taking my little music production hobby open source with Audacity, Traverso, and others.  

Good move?

Advice?

I realize that the readership for this blog has tanked since none of Mezzo's friends know about it and none of my friends have seen me in over a year, use the internet that much, and/or care.  Still... at least 1 f-ing comment a week would be ok.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so uh, whatcha doin? what are you gonna use when AVG is gone and they want money? tell me so i can do it too. i so stupid with computy stuff. plus it takes too much time. and that i don't have.

9:17 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

avg isn't going anywhere. version 8 of the free software is out now.

9:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey there, i hope to be online more soon. you needy bastard. LOL! I'd also like to come visit you guys but don't know when i'll be able to come up w/the money and/or time. maybe this winter.................... maybe maybe maaybe

11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home