Thursday, May 08, 2008

Unknown Said...

Need To $treamline

Though bathed in the glory of the interwebs and all its sinful ease (Rule #34, I love you.) there are some things I have insisted on doing the old fashioned way.  I still write checks, stuff envelopes, lick stamps, update legers, and crunch numbers in order to get the bills paid.  I have a fairly high success rate and making sure everything's paid on time and rarely have I ever been late or missed a payment (even if I didn't get a statement in the mail).  It's not just bills.  All of my financial activites are managed in this way.  It's effective but time consuming and boring.  I've decided to graduate into the 21st century...     ...for free...     ...with Web2.0!

So, here are my options, as I see them, in no particular order.

Mint
Geezeo
Wesabe
Yodlee


iWhat do you think?  Is anybody using one of these tools?  Can anyone recommend one that isn't on the list?  They all looks so damned the same (aside from the obvious advantages of the cutesy Web2.0 design of Geezeo... Nailed It!).

5 Comments:

Blogger Peter Glyman said...

Hey Whackly, Thanks for checking out Geezeo.com. Glad you like the design. Please let me know if you have any questions of feedback.

Thanks,

Pete Glyman
Co-Founder, Geezeo
pglyman[at]geezeo.com

7:13 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Well, none of the others sites' co-founders commented on my blog. Geezeo, you win.

5:34 PM  
Blogger Something dirty said...

LOL. Seems like a good reason. I have never heard of any of them (sorry Pete). Let us know how it goes.

9:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i haven't heard of any of them either, but i usually don't until whackly hooks me up. i like it that way, he usually checks them all out and finds the best and passes along the info. saves me time and energy that i don't have. if i had a beer in my hand i'd cheer to whackly. and wow, i wonder if someone was googling their website's name??? hmmm???

2:13 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

no.. you can use your google login at geezeo... so there's a relationship... google = blogger also.. so he got an automated email from google stating someone's blog had just linked to geezeo or something like that.. or when i signed up for geezeo with my google login it showed i also have a blog so he checked it out... or something similar

1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home