Sunday, April 20, 2008

Unknown Said...

Whackly fills out Afterglide's April 9th Madlib

Afterglide

The other day I took a giant shaver on this chick's whisker bisquit and when I finished I totally reverse donkey punched her in the pastrami sandwich. Oh fucknuts was she amazed! In fact, she was so amazed that she triple sow-cowed and shot smegma at my eyes from her saltwater clam colony. It stunned my system so much that I ran to the dook cellar and dropped a whopping pink-colored bung baby the consistency of rancid butter in the porcelain throat of Vishnu. God damn if I didn't Tatlin that fucking prayer catcher with my most rollicking duke nuke ever. It smelled like a transient that drank a bottle of Murphy's Oil Soap, rolled around in a pile of frog jizz and tea-bagged a pool of his own pus. All I know is I'm never eating at White Castle ever a-fucking-gain!

Alternate version

The other day I took a giant speckled poop trout on this chick's  uvula, and when I finished I totally pink socked her in the Oscar Meyer beef cotto salami. Oh Allah was she  irate! In fact, she was so irate that she donward facing dogged and shot fromunda cheese at my taint from her tear ducts. It stunned my system so much that I ran to the head excreting a whopping salamander-colored fudgemuffin the consistency of congealed pork fat in the swirly station. God damn if I didn't Rothko that fucking cheap seat with my most rollicking dooderpike ever. Smelled like a robo drank a bottle of Torgo's Executive Powder, rolled around in a pile of yak back and hibernated in a pool of his own cowardice. All I know is I'm never eating at Arby's ever a-fucking-gain!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jeremy QA Gibbens said...

I like the part with the bad words.

7:36 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

thank you!

10:03 PM  
Blogger Something dirty said...

That is hilarious! I am a little nauseous. :)

7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home