Wednesday, May 24, 2006

EZMezzo Said...

Get Ready to Lose the Next Few Weeks of My Life...

Or so the girl at Best Buy said to me while I was purchasing Rockstar Table Tennis today. The game is suppose to be more addictive than crack...We'll have to see. Haven't played it yet, as I'm finishing up my day at work blogging a little (I've been neglectful)...and eating some cheese curds from A&W. (Which is more addicting, cheese curds or Table Tennis...hmmmm that may be a close race.

Speaking of races...did anyone else see the footage of that horse breaking it's leg in the race last weekend? Grotesque to say the least, reminded me of when Joe Theisman did it on Monday Night Football many moons ago. The difference is, they didn't turn Joe into glue...cause he's still peddling life insurance on late night TV!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home