Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Unknown Said...

Forwards lead to arson. Where are your kids tonight?

So a friend of mine sent me a "Fwd:" about a mental health test regarding a picture of two "identical" dolphins. I'm sure you've all seen this piece of shit. I know I have. So, as you all know, I hate forwarwards. To that end I replied with "I hope you die in a fire." Hours later I recieved this retort (please note the highlighted incongruity):

i bet you'd feel pretty bad if my apartment caught on fire tonight and i died. in fact, the cops might look at my past emails and my past chats and find that you said you hope i die in a fire and then maybe they would come to your door and tell you i was dead and because you fell over laughing they would arrest you, sure that they had found the murderer and then marcia would get fat with you in jail and miles would grow up retarded because marcia's mom or brothers are the only people who could babysit while she went to work for the 20 hours a day its gonna take to support her newfound twinkie habit. and then i won't even be able to write to you while you're in jail. that would suck. cuz the future of the world depends on how you are able to cope with a fowarded email.good day!and i am sorry, i can ask ***** to forward the email i sent him where i was like one sentence into it and i realized i emailed it to you, too. oh, but that would be a forward, so you'll never know. heeheeheheehheheeei have no life! sigh

3 Comments:

Blogger Something dirty said...

your prejudice against forwards is too vicious to be reasonable. when i sent you the floating baby angel one, you reported it as spam, I mean COME ON!

11:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

was it Frankles?

1:48 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i'm not saying it wasn't but i'm not saying it was

3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home