Thursday, February 16, 2006

EZMezzo Said...

At The Grammys...


Surfing the cable abyss last week, I came across the Grammy Awards, and was captivated, if only momentarily. Anyone who saw Madonna gyrating on the stage at this years Grammy Awards in a costume that was more fit for a woman half her age, would agree that the Material Girl should start acting and dressing her age. Don't get me wrong, for a 47 year old, she is in incredible shape, but her routine at the Grammys made me realize she is closer to "Granny" than anything else. This article confirms my suspicions as Ms. Madonna was laid up this week due to a hernia suffered after her performance last week. I recall earlier in her career supposed scandalous trysts with Sandra Bernhart, making people wonder if she has "been gay"? Well, that aura has now been replaced with a bottle of Ben Gay...time catches all, even people with only one name. Maybe she can become the new spokesperson for AARP, after all , she has been a master at reinventing herself through the years. Time for one more transformation.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, Mezzo, you're growing on me. Until I read the byline, I would have sworn that Whackly wrote this one.

Good job, McCloud.

12:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home