Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Unknown Said...

Linkuesday Supersized Edition

Crazy Speedtest

Browse the web with your 360

You can fool some of the people some of the time....

You've been bamboozled

WiFi is fun

I have such a hardon for this it's just sick

Is that a truncheon in your pants or are you just happy to see me?

Who likes long tutorials? I do, I do!

Me likey stealy stealy.

Double O Geek

Reggie, we love you.

Got and extra xbox lying around? Not anymore.

Me likey stealy stealy 2.

More NRev

Did I post this one already? I forget.

Go Penis, It's your birthday.

Municipal Wi-fi meets corporate gooning.

PS3 esta down! And this is just the beginning of the end for Sony's Bastard Chimaera

Aw, LuBelle, my first love. The smell of hay makes me... er.... nevermind.

Strap on your best set of ear goggles for this one.

I tried this this morning with a melted chocolate chip instead of toothpaste. It worked.

More Nintendo. Repost?

Say goodbye to your freetime.

Better than a pedant's manifesto, for sure.

The IT Crowd, Episode 3.

My second enormous hardon for the day.

Where's HR? I've got my pitchfork.

Please go here and offer some support, if you would be so kind.

3 Comments:

Blogger EZMezzo said...

Nice ginormous amount of links here...but the big question is... why no ratemysister or ratemycum? LOL

9:53 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

yeah sorry... i had thought of seeing if I could generate links to Mental Fiber by putting a link to www.ameteurteensnufffilm.com but I decided that anyone that would do a google search for that isn't someone I would want coming here.

1:16 PM  
Blogger scecina said...

my speed rocks on that speed test, rock steady

10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home