Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Unknown Said...

Lightscribe is cool!


Yes I ripped and burned copy of this movie. I also bought it, and ripped and burned it as a backup to my own copy. I've got a kid and they aren't nice to CDs and DVDs. Although I did buy it from Wal-Mart. Anywho... look at the label I made in a few short moments and burned using my lightscribe drive...

Also... I haven't forgotten. I've been really busy with 100 other things but the now infamous Col. Angus post will be coming sometime soon. It won't end up scrapped like my 7 page uber-disgusting version of the Aristocrats. Hopefully it will be up before my birthday.

1 Comments:

Blogger EZMezzo said...

Nice...too bad I have to deal with my chicken scratches to label my DVDs. The stone ages I tell you!

9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home