Monday, December 01, 2008

Unknown Said...

Remember your childhood?

Yeah. Aren't those memories fond? Remember that time your Dad kept you up until midnight making you practice multiplication flash cards because he couldn't accept that the son of an engineer would have trouble with math? Remember the constant fighting between your parents and how everyone would be tense and joyless and take out their anger on you so you played alone in your room with your legos? Remember how you didn't really have any friends because you couldn't really relate to them because they were busily focused on whatever cartoon or toy was awesome at the time and you could only think about how when you got home your sister was going to babysit you and you knew she was going to tickle you until you couldn't breathe and make you watch American Werewolf in London again? Remember that time you stood up to your dad and told him he had gone to far and paid for it with 3 hours of red-faced screaming pressed desperately against the wall trying to avoid the sting of his accusatory finger and inching towards the door? Ah... childhood. Where none of the damage is serious but it's all fucking permanent.

Goodbye people. I'm signing out.

The photo blog is still going and LOCI will continue when I figure out how to do it once pownce shuts down.

Whackly has left the building.

5 Comments:

Blogger metallicorphan said...

actually it was a nightmare on elm st part 1 for me...that bitch knew i would have nightmares when that girl(Tina) went across the ceiling with blood trailing behind her



so,does this mean no more Mental Fibre..or no more Whacks?

you guys had better keep me up to date with Futurama stuff via XBL

12:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sad. it was my dad who let me watch american werewolf in london tho.

11:05 PM  
Blogger Gnome said...

Attention, HO-scale passengers. The dining car is closed. Root beer
is still available, but the cost is now six-fifty. If the passengers
will look to their right, you will see a sad man. That is all.

9:58 AM  
Blogger shorty said...

So...I'm confused. Like Meta said, no more Mental Fiber? I realize I haven't been around, nor contributed in the slightest, but it is still sad. Mental Fiber for me is Whackly, who is you; The K. that I love and miss and I'm not sure I'll ever get to talk to again. OK...it's sad, but I ultimately hope you are thriving. I know you will only do what is best for yourself and your family. I have the utmost respect for you and will always remember. ps, in case this is good-bye please email me @ jamiej369@gmail.com. Let me know what you're up to.

10:43 PM  
Blogger Long trần said...

I like what you shared in the article, thank you for that, it has given me more experience. I would like to share with you some interesting things, if you have free time and want to find a tool for fun read it now.meeting someone special Read and ponder the good quotes of life below, you will surely draw in life's own deep lessonsngôn tình hiện đại hayOr you can go and search for the most fun games to play likenhạc chuông đế chế. Surely what I'm introducing to you will not disappoint you. Please click and experience. Having fun

3:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home