Saturday, November 22, 2008

Unknown Said...

All you need is spellchecker!

Anyone can be a critic.  Anyone can be an expert.  All you need is a spellchecker and a 10 minute proofread. 

I just read a review of Weezer: The Red Album (which was too vile to link to) that included pos-mens for some of the weakest songs on the album and actually had an entire paragraph dedicated to the 4th track, Heart Songs.

Heart Songs?  Have you heard this song?  Tito Jackson could eat 8tracks tapes and crap better songs than this sing.  I really like the album.  It's not as awesome as Pinkerton or The Blue Album but there are enough solid tracks on the album to make up for the Beverly Hills single (which still makes me hobo-stabbingly mad).  Even though my overall opinion of the album is that it's quite good I can't believe anyone who would even pretend to know enough about music to critique and album for a publication (it wasn't some asshole's blog like this is) would be moronic enough to fall in love with Heart Songs. 

Damn, people are stupid this week.  They don't know elephants from rhinos, 320kbps mp3 from lossless, and music from Heart Songs.  I can't wait for next Monday, when the world will realign.
Blogged with the Flock Browser

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I would like to point out that there is no hypocrisy in the first sentence since I rarely use my spellchecker, don't really proofread most of the time, and couldn't be sanely called an expert on much aside from maybe... skills related to appearing normal when really quite mad

12:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home