Friday, August 08, 2008

EZMezzo Said...

Dear Computer browser(s)...

We've had a long relationship, in fact when I first met you you were just a grad student project from a couple of guys at the University of Illinois, I think they started a little company called Netscape. But I've found another, sexier one to take my attention. I never meant to replace you, and I swore that l never meant to this to happen, but there is another. Safari browser mobile...I didn't think it could happen, but it has captivated me like no other.

It's not that she is better than you, in fact she has some major deficiencies because she's a mobile browser. But... She does have one major advantage, she's always there for me. When I was at a Thai restaurant and wanted to know the origins of baby corn, you were not there. When I was at the grocery store and needed an ingredient list for hot German potato salad, you were not there. When I was sitting through tornado like conditions in a parking garage the other day, you were not there to help me check radar. Guess what, Safari was.

Ever since Safari came into my life, I've found less and less excuses to boot up a computer and use you. I never thought I would be happy with a mobile web experience, but my thoughts have changed. Safari mobile has made me rethink everything I thought about mobile browsing. Now that I'm hooked, there's no turning back.

P.S. Since whackly had such a genius post about flock, I thought I would do one of my own. Thanks for the idea. This is a tribute to your creative blogging style. Humorous AND informative.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Imitation may be the sincerest form of flattery but it also pushed my post into 2nd chance land :(
nobody reads past the first post. who am i kidding. nobody reads the first post. i think mf is dying.

11:11 AM  
Blogger EZMezzo said...

Very true, I know we've been neglecting the blog lately, but we just have to try and stay committed to updating on a regular basis. We will return triumphant to the blog space!!!!

2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home