Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Unknown Said...

Un-Banned

Digg un-banned me. There was a post from the Chicago Tribune about the Cirque du Soleil contortionists and one of the threads consisted of some fairly lude comments about the girls in the story. Another Digg user made a comment that the girl on the left that these pervs were drooling over was only 11 and he was being dugg down for saying so. I made a sarcastic comment on behalf of the gentleman who was pointing out that the girl was 11 years old but when somebody alerted the Digg moderators that a bunch of sick fucks were making sick ass comments about an 11 year old girl the whole thread was removed and everyone in the thread was banned. It didn't matter, I guess, that I was one of the people saying "Dude! She's 11 years old. You guys are sick-ass." Dumb. Oh well. When they told me why I was banned and I called bullshit they un-banned me. No harm, no foul.
Blogged with the Flock Browser

2 Comments:

Blogger metallicorphan said...

haha...thats pretty funny,but again pretty sad that Digg just went ahead and banned everyone in the thread

glad to hear you got un-banned

3:34 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i guess i dunno for sure that they banned everyone.. but if they banned me it seems likely they did everybody. I was one of the damned good guys! stupid internet ...

7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home