Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Unknown Said...

I suppose we all knew it was coming...

I hadn't checked my email in 12 hours.  I should have done it sooner.  The offer has come through and I've accepted it.  I'll be moving back to MN.  Maple Lake in fact.  Celltech (they do wireless meter reading tech for Xcel Energy) has expanded operations in MN and I'm in.  Goodbye OH.  Hello MN.  Good old high taxes, bad drivers, cold that'll crack the hair off your balls, hot-dish, in-laws, and plain old good natured alcoholism.  It'll be fun to be back in MN... at least until October.

6 Comments:

Blogger Scottie2Hottie said...

Sweet sweaty balls. You better look me up when your back so we can catch up on sweet old times or to create good ones.

9:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

waterstown franks terwilliger? April Fools I hope... seriously?

10:50 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

with 6 minutes left to go in the day... confirmed.... april fools

10:55 PM  
Blogger shorty said...

Too good to be true. I knew it. I really did. Seriously you should think about it though.

12:07 AM  
Blogger Scottie2Hottie said...

Of course, I avoided this all day and I get fooled by whackly. Good job.

6:34 AM  
Blogger Something dirty said...

Oh bummer. LOL.

6:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home