Friday, July 27, 2007

Unknown Said...
I have to give credit to the roaming gnome for making me realize that the hilariously captioned pictures of cats on the internet were an actual "thing" and not just a random occurence. There are whole communties centered around putting silly captions on pictures of animals (primarily cats) and we've certainly had a bunch of my homemade lolcats here on Mental Fiber.
However, I've tired of looking at my own cats. It's more fun to put captions on pictures of other people's cats.
ICanHasCheezburger to the rescue! They have a lolcat builder. You choose a photo, choose some text, click a button and you become the proud parent of a seemingly ingenious lolcat picture of your own.
I've wasted so much time at this site it's sad. In order to at least pretend that it was all worth it I've decided to post some of my recent work here. I am working with many different computers in the course of each day and each has some of my ICanHasCheezburger lolcats on them.
Today I am putting up the ones that are on the laptop in my living room.











0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home