Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Unknown Said...

Sweet Zombie Jesus!

For any of you that have owned a Gamecube or been to an arcade in the last 5 years or so you will know that Ikaruga is one of the hardest damn games ever made. I daresay the only game I ever played that I thought was harder was Alien Hominid. That game was a nightmare.

I hope this guy finds a career where this kind of skill is useful (fighter pilot?) because this is damned amazing. I wouldn't be surprised to find out that he's an autistic savant or something similar. He's playing both players at the same time! Truly stunning.

2 Comments:

Blogger Paav said...

I always thought that 'Super Ghosts and Goblins' for the snes was one of the hardest games ever. "Sweet Zombie Jesus!"

7:40 AM  
Blogger Something dirty said...

Hey, it's Paav! I know that guy!

12:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home