Thursday, July 19, 2007

EZMezzo Said...

Heavenly Star...Found The Path to Paradise...

OK, so there is a game called Lumines Live on the XBox 360 that is the most addicting game I've ever played...in fact, Whackly and I play it quite often over the Xbox Live service against each other. Well, there's a band that is featured in an expansion pack for this game called the "Genki Rockets" that has this song that sounds like something out of the Gem and the Holograms if you are a kid of the 80's. In anycase, its annoying as hell, but annoying in a sort of sponge monkey Quizno's advertisement...to this day I can't get the "we love those subs" line out of my head. Anyway, just for you whackly, here's the skanky rockets myspace page!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ears...bleeding...

10:50 AM  
Blogger Something dirty said...

Ooh! Jem! That's not a good sound to copy. FUn times however.

8:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was so terrible I think you gave me cancer...

12:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home