Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Unknown Said...

Linkuesday

Hey, now that the statute of limitation on class action law suits is up we'll tell you whatever you want to know.

Chlorinated, treated, and filtered tapwater... FROM SPACE!

Oooh yeah, right there... hold it...hold it....

The Bush Campaign had "operatives?"

Well that's just Damned Interesting!

This week's MUST CLICK!

Take that A Sunday Afternoon on the Island of La Grande Jatte!

Bootleg City. Someday I'll have them all!

Don't blame me if you click this. I told you not to. (There's audio... I hope Danbury Connecticut is a big city) OMFG Actual quote from the audio testamonials - Pamela from Pittsburg "I was a social outcast.... This product has changed my life!"

During the war they would fire audio codecs into the air to damage plane engines and control surfaces

I haven't tried this and the result is controversial. You decide.

Again? So soon, baby? Oooh... right there... yeah....

Helpful MS Word tips

Ooooh. It's like Google. Only it's the same as Google.

What do you mean you don't have a USB auto sensing whiteboard? You're the richest son of a bitch who ever spoke English for Christ's sake.

Who didn't know this already?

The first step in your lonely journey of self support.

Repost? I don't know if it is or not but it relates to a later link so I'm posting it.

Legos + Chocolate = Nothing, really. But it's cool!

So I read this article all the way through but now when I click on the link I get a subscription log-in. Click it anyway. Some of you are members already, I know.

I lost fluids over this one

Well that's just rude! How dare you! On the other hand...

More fluid loss

I love a good conspiracy theory. Especially the thin ones that are short on theory and long on "Duh!"

Remember the possible repost from earlier? Here's why.

This link will give you E-V.D. Be careful. (the noisy killer)

The true class of the Beastie Boys shines in every moment

The Real Question is: Which one of your coworkers do you think about when you take the quiz?

Oh No He Fucking Didn't!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is freekin awesome. i need to find my chi. and then do stuff.

9:35 PM  
Blogger EZMezzo said...

Your E-V-D link cracks me up. Reminds me of Dave Chappelle's Childrens Guide to VD. "We are the crabs..."

9:24 AM  
Blogger Something dirty said...

Good times. I thought the germs were cute for a second, but I kept looking at them and scrolling down the list... ishy

10:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home