Monday, April 10, 2006

Unknown Said...

Continuing the comments of the post below.

Dear Whackly

This email is confirmation that you have registered for the Xbox Live Diamond Card. We will be reviewing all registrations for compliance with the terms and conditions. In 6-8 weeks you can expect to receive your personalized Diamond Card in the mail, sent to the address you provided.

Once you have received your Diamond Card in the mail, logon to www.xboxlivediamond.com to see a complete list of participating retailers, review the discounts, and read any additional program information. All you have to do is present your Diamond Card and the appropriate printable coupon (found on www.xboxlivediamond.com) when you shop in person, or use the checkout code provided on the site when you shop online.

Thank you for registering for the Xbox Live Diamond Card!
The Xbox Live Team

Please do not reply to this email. If you have questions please go to the xboxlivediamond.com website.

Above is the email confirmation that I got from the Xbox Live Diamond Card People on the 30th of December. I'm sure we call all attest that much more than 6-8 weeks has passed since that time. I have recieved no card. If I go to the webiste I get an error stating that my Gamertag has not been registered. If I try to re-register it tells me that I can not register my Gamertag because it has already been registered. Long story short: I called them and they told me to call back later in the week to see if anything had changed. She didn't even ask what my gamertag was. I hate this world. If she'd had an Indian accent I would have hung myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home