Thursday, March 30, 2006

Unknown Said...

I GOT LAID..... ..... ...... ....... .... OFF

Today was the day. I had just been through a big ordeal at work concerning the fact that Charter (the company that purchased my company and is going to lay off everyone) didn't like some comments that I had made. The fun part of that is that I had only told a customer the truth about how Charter had royally screwed something up and had ignored our requests to have it fixed and hadn't violated any policy or rule. They couldn't very well fire me when it had been clearly demonstrated that I hadn't done anything I shouldn't have (although, to be honest, I didn't do it in the nicest possible way). So when I came back to work my company was in a tough spot. They couldn't fire me because I hadn't really done anything but Charter didn't want my back because they are a bunch of vindictive shitheads (truly... that's not just my opinion... ask around). So they gave me what I had asked for in the first place. They layed me off. How cool is that? What have I learned? Corporations don't like employees who tell the truth. Companies don't like employees who openly question their unethical practices. Corporations buy small ethical companies and run them uneithically. What did I learn about me? Nothing!!!!!!! Suck It! HA-HA! I'M FREE BE-OTCH!!!!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

right on! its about time. speaking of the filth of charter, i have never had a sketchier connection than i have with charter right now. every single time i try to get online my connection is dropped then back then dropped, then back and for the last 3 nights in a row i have not been able to access the internet for a few hours just cuz. i have changed nothing, it is just fucking charter. you guys suck!

8:01 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

it's you router

9:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohhhho, It's your router, router, router. Yeah, It's you router, router, router. It's you fucking router, router, router.... So stop calling!

God I love this song. Thanks KB for everything and keep in touch.

I'm out.

7:49 AM  
Blogger Something dirty said...

That's good that you could get through such a potentially stressful experience without gaining a shred of insight. I'm proud of you and hope to do the same myself someday.

8:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home