Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Unknown Said...

Fuckyuesday

I have several weeks worth of Linkuesday links all waiting and ready to go but as many of you know I have other things on my mind. I just don't fucking feel like fucking blogging, OfuckingK?

Frankles, I don't think you, or anyone else I know, takes this stuff but I knew you would appreciate it and you weren't online for me to instant message. So, the above hyperlink is dedicated to you.

As for everyone else, well... get busy dying 'cause if you ain't livin' that's the only thing you have left to do.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey my mom takes ambien, but she walks around like a zombie all the time, so no biggie.

6:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got a bottle of this stuff. It rocks! It feels like your drunk and you sleep forever. Good thing the eating does not happen to me, but wait. I could use a couple extra pounds:-)

7:52 AM  
Blogger Something dirty said...

The really worrisome thing is the sleep-driving, people are going to be using that as a defense and suing the company that makes it like crazy

9:50 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

stu meet frankles, frankles meet stu... touch gloves and keep it below the waist

9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home