Monday, March 20, 2006

Unknown Said...

One More Reason

It's not like I really needed another reason to back up my theory that George W. Bush is the biggest piece of corn-speckled hog shit that ever came ouf of Barbara Bush (and if you're in the know you know she's known as a prolific and powerful pooper). I had been regularly unimpressed with his views, policies, and ignorance of environmental issues. I didn't think he was gagging some of the world's scientists to keep the debate slanted in a direction that favors his corporate overlords, at least until today. I'm half expecting to find out next that not only does he not care about the slaughter of innocent children in Africa, he actually eats them.

Future Headline:George Bush: Theocratic Nazi Corporate War-mongering Cannibal Liar Drunk Driver Dictator endorses giant invulnerable laser guided chain saw wielding Jesus shaped moster robot powered by Dick Cheney's brain for next presidential election. Sees gains amongst felonious vampire gubernatorial candidates and NASCAR fans.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you forgot "Cokehead"

11:55 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

my trust is dead... it was still breathing until i watched the presidential press conference this morning... now all hope is dead... if i was a hermit crab i would recided into my shell... if i was a dolphin I'd say "so long and thanks for all the fish." and get the hell off this planet... if I were a hammer I'd hammer in the morning, I'd hammer in the evening and at night I'd dream about being forcibly thrown at politicians at high velocity

10:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my favorite bit was him saying that they aren't in a civil war in Iraq, even though Iraqi elected officials say they're in civil war in Iraq.

well, that or the part where he tried justifying break the law by evesdropping on American citizens.

"You are free to do what we tell you.
You are free to do what we tell you."
-Bill Hicks

11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home