Thursday, March 16, 2006

EZMezzo Said...

Back on the Grid

The old cliche, you don't know what you've got till it's gone...really rings true for me this week. A couple of days ago, out of the blue, I lost my cable and my internet connection just like that. For the past two days with no internet or TV to keep me busy, I've been surviving mostly on The Simpsons and Firefly DVD's...but it has been driving me up the wall! Finally, today I got relief as the Comcast Tech made it to my house (He actually came early....which NEVER happens)...and in 15 minutes figured out the source of the problem...a brittle connector from the line into my house to the main cable line. Well, anyway, everything is good with a capital G now...which is good, cause I was starting to get the shakes...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home