Saturday, November 19, 2005

Unknown Said...

I don't want to brag but.... SUCK IT

Some of you know what this is. If you know what it is you also know that it cannot be purchased (at least not legally) anywhere in the world until November 22nd, 2005. I didn't do anything illegal to get it, nor did it cost me a single cent. Please commence the eating out of your own heart. Also... We can dance! We can dance! Everybody look at your pants! P.S. It's so much cooler than you can imagine. In fact, merely by having one 4 days early (especially considering the shortage which is going to cause so many tears when you go to buy one and can't get it) makes me your better. I would like to thank the cleaning lady at work whose name I can't remember because I'm terrible with names, Erin, Jaime, Robert, Jesse, and Steve for their donations. Mostly, though, I want to thank Jamie. Your immeasurable contribution made this happen and when your family is over the flu (yeah, I'm a germ freak!) I would be honored if you would drag them all over to worship this truly magnificent box (and me, it's magnificent owner).

9 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

one more post and double dong delight falls off the bottom of the page..... THE SHAME!!!!!!!!!!

10:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just control yourself - It's not a crown and last time I checked you weren't a king. Focus W, focus.

You're welcome. Enjoy the box.

1:10 AM  
Blogger scecina said...

s.s.s.s. a.a.a.a. f.f.f.f. e.e.e.e. t.t.t.t y.y.y.y. dance, dance, dance

4:35 AM  
Blogger scecina said...

get that damn power brick off of your xbox, my god man, the thing hasnt even been out for 2 days and your putting the old one out to pasture, the horror,

9:13 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Not true, scecina. The xbox was actually running BFII when the picture was taken. It's just that the 360 power brick is so damned enormous there was no place to put it back behind. It won't matter. Soon the Gamecube will be on top of the xbox blocking the view of the power brick.

9:54 PM  
Blogger EZMezzo said...

Looks pretty sweet dude. Now you gonna get one of the interchangeable face plates too?

10:37 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

hell no

12:51 PM  
Blogger Something dirty said...

So, are you not going to post to prolong the delight?

2:39 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i don't plan to post until tomorrow.... I have some good links this week.... nothing for nuesday but i'm waiting to see what happens with the 360 sales for nuesday... if it's pandamonium I plan to work that angle...

5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home