Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Unknown Said...

Linkuesday

I should be doing laundry but somebody beat me to both washing machines and the one dryer that works. Since I can't do laundry I will post my links. Most of these I found myself but, like usual, there were a few from Doordolt and others. Down at the bottom, though, is the greatest and most hilarious link Doordolt has ever sent me. I've been through the first 32 so far and I've just about crapped my pants like 8 times. Maybe I'm just in the mood for a laugh... you be the judge.

Let's all go to Kampot and blow our faces off! (Ah, suicide, the nearly final solution)

Monitor Lizard Happy Super Pork Cheek Fun Time! (2003 Technical Emmy winner for best use of a pork chop in a dangerous stunt)

His daughter has the most magnificent pussy! (notice the expertly crafted spit take by the dinner guests when he says it for the first time)

This is the 2nd best idea ever. (the first is down below and is titled Double Dong Delight)

A big Thanks to Doordolt for bringing this very dry and sardonic page to my attention. (I just about shit for #3 and it was all uphill from there)

2 Comments:

Blogger EZMezzo said...

The Monitor Lizard link reminds me of the Mouse game at the carnival in dixon...where you bet which hole the mouse went down in the spinning carousel of death. I'll bet they went through a ton of mice in that game.

12:53 PM  
Blogger Something dirty said...

they used the monitor lizard thing on the Colbert Report a couple of days ago

3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home