Saturday, November 12, 2005

Unknown Said...

Double Dong Delight

Disclaimer: I am going to blog about something truly foul here. I will be using euphamisms that will seem more offensive than if I had just said the words. If you don't want to know what I mean don't read further.
I was speaking with a friend of mine, a co-blogger who will remain nameless, concerning our post about the doughnut bumping cheerleaders. Somehow the words "double ended dildo" entered the conversation. This brought to mind something I had wondered once or twice in the past. It seems to me that the underlying concept of a double ended dildo is flawed. Let's assume, for the rest of this post, that when using a double ended dildo both ends are equally lubricated. Now, assuming this, it would seem that one of the participating "holes" is going to lose out. Unless the two users are twins (hot and sick at the same time) one of them is bound to have a "better grip" with their bum button or snatch basket than the other. This would mean that all of the motion would take place on the end that is less snugly placed. Whichever user has a tighter "fuck bucket" is going to serve as an anchor point and the looser user will get the majority benefit of the oscillation. Is this true? I wouldn't know. If it is true, however, I have an idea to rectify the imbalance. It all starts with A Tribe Called Quest. There is a lyric in one of my favorite Tribe albums that goes "You couldn't converse if you had fuckin' react juice." Since I listen to this album once in a while the memory of the Converse shoes with "React Juice" technology has stayed fresh in my mind. React Juice was symply a series of tubes and pockets int he sole of the shoe that were filled with fluid. The idea was that the pressure of the foot would move the fluid around to equalize the pressure on the sole and therefore ensure a more stable and more uniform application of friction between the sole and the ground. It is not the friction we should consider here but more the equalization of pressure. I daresay you may have some idea where I am headed with this, now. If a double ended dildo had a void in the middle that was filled with some manner of inert and non-toxic pneumatic fluid it would ensure that the pressure betweent he two ends would always be equal. This means that whichever end was inserted into the tighter space would contract slightly and subsequently the opposite end would swell. Assuming both ends are equally lubricated there should be no way for either end to be gripped tighter than the other (unless the operational limits of the materials are exceeded). If the pressure exerted on both ends is always equal and the lubrication is equal it seems that the experience would be more equally enjoyable. In fact it seems that it would make for a more random and frantic session of dirty dirty hole slapping. Should I patent this? You opinions welcome.

5 Comments:

Blogger scecina said...

this is now officially my favorite site on the internet, hands down. I have a couple of hot lesbian friends and im going to bring up the subject the next time i see there freaky asses.

8:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL, Classic.

1:19 PM  
Blogger EZMezzo said...

react "juice"...Nuff Said...Friggin hilarious

1:40 PM  
Blogger Something dirty said...

Hey, whackly! Completely disgusting, but very well written. No, I mean completely disgusting AND very well written.

6:02 PM  
Blogger scecina said...

tammy and mindy said they would buy one

7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home