Tuesday, November 22, 2005

EZMezzo Said...

Denied...


Today was the launch of the Xbox 360 in North America, and I was not lucky enough to get one today. Every store was sold out, and the one guy laughed at me when I asked when he thought more would be shipped to the store, he was like...January Dude...DAMN... I feel like Homer Simpson when he went into space

"It was like that one time...when I wanted to go see Mr. T at the mall, I kept saying, I'll go later, I'll go later...and when I finally went, he wasn't there, and when I asked when he would be back, they said they didn't know..."

Looks like Whackly will be 360'ing by himself for a while longer. I just love wallowing in my own crapulence.

4 Comments:

Blogger scecina said...

youd be smart to just hold off for a while, i read that microsoft is going to drop the price after january anyway, 50-100$a year. im still trying to win one in like 8 different contests, but if i cant get one for free, or jack one from a 5 year old im just gonna wait and enjoy my xbox for 6 months longer. that is unless grandma wants to suffer the masses and pick one up for the kids, then well it will be on.

4:25 PM  
Blogger scecina said...

or apparently you can get one for 3000$ on ebay, that or just the box for 550$, unsuspecting chumps buying boxes that are empty, thats just sad

4:30 PM  
Blogger scecina said...

mezz, this site will make you want to fucking throw up, i hate these guys.
http://www.smashmyxbox.com/

5:42 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

notice he said he got 430 in donations... he bought a core system... what'd he do with the other 130? pot? anal douche?

1:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home