Monday, August 22, 2005

Unknown Said...

I got a reply! And then I was a dick about it.

Now everything this person said (way down at the bottom... email format again) may or may not be true. What's funny to me is the fact that this person doesn't really get that I don't care if it's correct or not. For some reason people actually believe that other people attach ego or self worth to crap like this. It's just entertainment. I'm a comedian. And I still hate you.


Subject:
Re: Fw: Allah or Jesus?]
From:
fu(%mailto:%you@astound.net
Date:
Mon, August 22, 2005 10:26 am
To:
N!%%!feIIer@aol.com


If you only know how silly that is... "A famous man once said, and I am paraphrasing now, that the ignorant flaunt their stupidity not by deeds, but by their choice of words." Worst Quote Ever. You don't know who said it or what, exactly, they said but for some reason you felt it necessary to include it. Didn't you have a Reader's Digest or a copy of Self or Ladies Home Journal that included something more inspirational you could have pirated? That was a good try at a "there but for the grace of God go I" but when it's plainly obvious that my inflammatory words are meant only to reflect the intent of the original email, only with less subterfuge and a more obvious and honest reaction, it should be considered implied that I care very little about your feelings, opinions, or replies. It was cathartic to be as insulting as possible to a bunch of random ignorant hicks I don't ever have to care about. As far as this email address is concerned, I created it just for this occasion. My regular email address is much more sensible. I would like to commemorate you for being the first person to ever send an email to fu(%you@astound.net. I hope it was every bit as good for you as it was for me. Also, If you don't want your email just randomly distributed around the web then perhaps when you and your friends are forwarding all this Anti-liberty Religious Propoganda about you should take the time to remove the email addresses contained therein. I would think it's pretty obvious where I got your email address since it's in the body of the message I sent you.

> I'm not sure who you are or how you got this email, but I would have loved
> to have had an intellegent convertion with you regarding the Islamic
> religion,
> but simply based on your choice of email addressed, it's apparent that you
> are an immature and ignorant little man trying to make a difference the
> only
> way you know how. If you are serious about people listening to you, then
> you
> need to act and speak in a manner that doesn't put your low IQ on
> display. A
> famous man once said, and I am paraphrasing now, that the ignorant flaunt
> their stupidity not by deeds, but by their choice of words.

2 Comments:

Blogger Something dirty said...

I take it you emailed the prison ministry guy?

1:25 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

no the reply was from one of the people i sent my rant to... one of the people that had been forwarding the offending mail

4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home