Thursday, August 18, 2005

EZMezzo Said...

Hodge Podge That is Thursday

In an attempt to make Whackly blog, I have decided to flood a few posts today. A couple of random thoughts came to mind today while I was off to lunch before the big golf outing.

I went to Wendy's today and the drive thru attendant forgot to give me a straw for my drink. Instead of actually drinking it right out of the cup, I decided to resurrect one from a McDonalds Cup I had yesterday. There is something sort of perverse about sticking a McD's straw into a Wendy's cup.....hmmmmmm

Secondly, I was thinking today how Whackly was a BFT last night. What is a BFT? It's a BattleFront Tease. Yup, it's true....Whackly called me a few minutes after he got done with work...and left me a voicemail. "Wanna play some BattleFront Tonight?" ...When I got home, I called him back...he wasn't there...NOTHING. When I asked him about it today he said...."Oh, I went out with some people from work". BFT BFT!!!! HA HA HA

One more for good measure. on Infertile Vertical, this link was posted (it has sound so don't click on it if you are in a quiet zone)...it's funny but now I have the Benny Hill Theme running through my head!!!!

11 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Shoulda answered your phone.. or called back sooner than an hour later... not my fault not my fault

1:19 PM  
Blogger EZMezzo said...

Uh Huh...I called you back when I could...Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

1:24 PM  
Blogger Something dirty said...

ok kids, don't fight. Play nice, then go kill each other in your game, or get the cartoon hookers and kill them or whatever it is you do. According to the news it's all very sinister.

3:55 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

we play competative online tiddlywinks... i am apalled by your suggestion that we engage in virtual acts of 3rd party violence

6:02 PM  
Blogger metallicorphan said...

no way do you guys know who benny hill is........i thought he was just known here in the UK


saying that,i did here that music at the end of an episode of the simpsons

1:30 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

of course we know who benny hill is... we are americans, not complete prats

11:30 AM  
Blogger Something dirty said...

It's been used on the Simpsons twice that I recall, the Halloween one & the UK one of course.

1:19 PM  
Blogger metallicorphan said...

sorry whackly i just didnt think the benny hill show got shown outside the UK

1:22 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i don't recall it ever being shown on anything other than bbc america... however i have known about benny hill since long before i had bbc amnerica.... not sure why that is

6:36 PM  
Blogger Something dirty said...

i think he used to go on johnny carson. or something. And I know there were commercials for tapes of the show, those have been around for at least 10 years, if i had to guess. but it might've been on ... this sounds messed up, PBS? i know, it sounds wrong, but it was something like that. 70s or 80s.

7:57 PM  
Blogger metallicorphan said...

wow you guys have the BBC in america as well.....so thats where my money for the TV license goes,LOL

3:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home