Wednesday, August 10, 2005

EZMezzo Said...

Que?

In an ode to Whackly's previous post of just questions...here's my version. ( I feel like I'm playing the "questions only" game on Who's Line is it Anyways?

Why is it sometimes I wake up more tired than when I went to bed?
Why do I seem to wake up 5 minutes before the alarm goes off?
Why does it always rain right after I wash my car?
Why do black cars seem to show dirt so much?
Why can't the Cubs figure out how to win a game in the month of August?
Why does my cell phone not charge correctly? (It never has)
Why does Ketchup have two spellings?
Why do the workers building townhouses outside my house start so early in the morning...and finish at like 1 in the afternoon?
What do the landscapers do all day when there is no grass to mow because of dry conditions?
Why does Fox TV keep crappy shows like American Dad and King of the Hill, but cancel good shows like Futurama?
Why did Subway cancel their "Subway Club" stamps program?
Why do Millionaire Celebrities and Athletes always get free stuff?
Why can't I find out a clever way to end this post?

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

at least american dad has the german fish

5:25 PM  
Blogger metallicorphan said...

another i would like to know is why has the word LISP got an 's' in it.........kinda cruel isn't it?

1:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home