Wednesday, July 13, 2005

EZMezzo Said...

Ooompa Loompa....whaaaaa?


Did anyone else see this picture of Britney Spears attending the premiere of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory? I guess a shirt like this was meant to turn some heads, and get some promotion for both the movie and for Ms. Federline. Personally, I'm thinking...where is that arrow pointing to? Ummmm...isn't this suppose to be a family show? "I have the golden ticket"???? I guess no surprises though, as Britney has become almost as "dirrrty" as Christina Aguilera now that she's all grown up. The photo brings back memories of the Star Wars a Lost Hope parody of EPT1138 saying "PEE ON THIS, MORE, MORE...KEEP IT COMING" one thing is for sure, she definitely is PREGGERS...

Between publicity like this and everyone comparing Depp's Willie Wonka to the child molestor formerly known as Michael Jackson, I'm not sure that this is very good news for Tim Burton's latest effort.

Talking to Whackly, and he was complaining about the heat in Minnehuvia...seems weird, because it's only 80 some degrees here in Chicago. Hmmmm...it's colder in the winter, and hotter in the summer... I am glad I am sitting here where it is only moderately unbearable most of the time.

Tomorrow is going to be a day off for me, as I'm going into the city to see the Cubs play at Wrigley Field. Being a Cubs fan is really difficult sometimes, because they haven't won squat in a zillion years. Wait till next year is a familiar saying in the late summer for us loyal fans. But, at least it's a day off of work, which will be good in itself, as long as the rain gods stay away it should be a lot of fun.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think she's given out more than 5 golden tickets for her special ride...hmmmmm...

6:22 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

What does that mean? No, seriously... what does that mean? She gives out invitiations to people to pork her and she has done so more than 5 times?

8:45 AM  
Blogger metallicorphan said...

'I've got a golden ticket'

wait,no thats wrong
'I wish i had a golden ticket'




has she dumped her husband yet??

2:03 PM  
Blogger Ace of Spades said...

Love the catch phrase. cracked me up for hours. ooompa loompa. that was great

4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home