Wednesday, June 29, 2005

EZMezzo Said...

Opened Soda Never Spoils??????

Everyone is guilty of it...I know I am...of buying perishable food items, and promptly forgetting about them for a few years...you know the ones in the very back of the shelf with so much dust on them that an archaologist would have a field day? Well, now there's a handy dandy guide on the rule of thumb shelf life of lots of things, check it out here:

Food Spoilage Guide

Use this guide and avoid eating egg salad sandwiches from a truck stop mens room!

One interesting note in this guide is that it claims that an opened can of soda never spoils, but an unopened one does. So does that mean I should open every can when I get home from the store? :P

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

WTF. How does open soda never spoil. It's silliness of the highest order.

10:59 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Taste my be affected. Nice. By what? The giant floaty of green moldy fuzz in my open soda?

11:00 AM  
Blogger EZMezzo said...

Maybe they are referring to the new Diet Coke with Splenda???

11:14 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

It causes anal leakage.

1:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Remind me to never eat at your houses

9:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so close to commenting on each of your delicious posts. mm post

5:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home