Monday, June 27, 2005

Unknown Said...

All my homies in the U.S.A. throw your hands up!

Respek Knuckles!



I am too angry about today's news to really get started so I am just throwing out some general respek knuckles to anyone smart enough to agree that this whole country has become functionally retarded. It's time to thin the herd. Since this country's constitution and Bill of Rights seem to mean nothing any longer why don't we just scrap the whole system and rebuild the whole country as a Theocracy with laws based on insulting speculation on what the victims of the World Trade Center tragedy would want. We will have Representative Randy Cunningham of California write our new constitution since he can, apparently, channel those who died in that attack. We can base the entire system on fear and control. I understand that might have seemed obtuse to some of you. If you are one of those people do yourself a favor and look up Mr. Cunningham and his ridiculous comments concerning how the people who died on September 11th wouldn't want Americans to have the right to burn the American Flag in protest. Thanks to Doordolt for bringing this one to my attention. Any chance of getting It's Doordolt in the links?

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I owe Doordolt (http://blog.doordolt.com) for bringing Mr. Cunningham to my attention. After looking into what a boob this guy is I can officially say that California is America's Dumbest State. Just think of how dumb they must be to out-stupid West Virginia.

9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home