Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Unknown Said...

Setting Myself Up For Failure


So, as part of this testing I am involved in at work I have had my home internet connection provisioned for 3 sync. I did a test via remote desktop (which, no doubt, influenced my upload result) and tested at 3354 down and 1924 up. That is more than sufficient bandwidth to host a 32 player game on Star Wars Battlefront. I will be doing so tonight. Team Engrish, I hope to see you all there. No doubt it will be a miserable failure but at least I will have tried.

The picture in this post is a drawing (in negative-originally in blue on a white background) by a Miami artist named David Valdes. He was my roomate for a while in 1995/96 when I lived in Chicago.

5 Comments:

Blogger EZMezzo said...

I'll be there...but you already know that. YOU GOT HOMEROWED!!!!!

4:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dammit! you boys and your need to play stbf. what is an insane girl to do with her evenings? i shall mutter in big-bad-billy twang until next time.

5:08 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Big Bad Billy. HA. That's no way to make fun of your father. Call him Billthar of the Hill People. That's funnier.

9:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

More funny,you Zhopoliz.

Perestan dedushkin huy sasat!

9:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who are you, doordolt?

9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home