Tuesday, June 28, 2005

EZMezzo Said...

Whackly's Challenge

So I talk to Whackly on the phone last night, and he says..."You need to keep up posting on this blog, or face being drowned out by the Whack..." Wow, so I guess I had better at least keep some sort of presence on this blog!

Listening to the TWITcast for this week http://www.thisweekintech.com/, and longtime Tech TV Personality Jessica Corbin shows up for a guest appearance. The old Tech TV was great...with Jess, Sumi, Erica...Whackly knows what I mean.... Anyways, she announces on the show that she is starting a new venture called the "Fempire"...hmmm I wonder if Jess is doing an ode to fembots? Interesting. Now she is threatening to release the Fempire on the TWIT army... If the Fempire runs marathons like Jess, I think Leo's truly in trouble...

"I like the heat, the humidity"... The weather here has been brutal. 90+ degrees with lots of humidity. I have the AC cranked up to high in my house...and in my car, trying to insulate myself from the outside conditions. Although, being the stupid fool that I am I went out golfing last weekend in the 95 degree weather. You know it's bad when the golf course manager laughs at you for being the only people dumb enough to walk around a course in that kind of weather. At least we had the course to ourselves!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I lament the old days of Tech TV. When an army of hot chicks talked tech 24 hours a day. Grrrr. G4 is an army of idiots schilling tripe. Sarah Lane included. DIS!

10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home