Sunday, March 02, 2008

Unknown Said...

Success!

We pulled the fatties. "The Boy" and I had a go at one of them, as well as the smallest porkchop as a "test." All was brilliant. I'm calling this round of smoking a success. The chicken was so cheap it could turn out to be unfit for cat foot and I will still have gotten my money's worth just from all the rendered chicken fat that dripped down and basted the chops. It sounds so wrong but it tastes so good. Now I just have to leave the chops and fatty alone until the wife gets home. I can hear them calling me.

1 Comments:

Blogger EZMezzo said...

Nice smokin' experiment Dude! My mouth is watering right now. Those chickens and chops look so tasty...its not fair that I can't taste them myself. mmmmm rendered chicken fat glglglglg.

1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home