Friday, November 30, 2007

Unknown Said...

Podcasting

What is wrong with me? I shouldn't have done it. I knew when I took the first sip of the koolaid that I should have refused to drink. It's too late. I'm addicted to podcasts. Video podcasts from NOVA, XPlay (the last shriveling chunk of anything good left of Tech TV's desecrated flesh), Tekzilla, and more. Audio podcasts of TWiT, NPR, The Onion, Discovery Channel and more. Why even bother ripping a dvd to put on the Zune when I can have fresh content constantly.

What's wrong with that, right? Got time? Got Content!

Here's the problem. I have an HDTV and surround sound and I'm sitting in my living room watching Patrick Norton quip uncomfortably (charmingly, though) through Tekzilla on my tiny Zune screen.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm shocked Adam hasn't been replaced on that show yet, because he definitely does not live up to the G4/pretty boy image. There must be some rider in Morgan's contract that she'll walk if he doesn't stay.

12:33 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

he's got street cred. he's like the alton brown of video games.

8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home