Saturday, February 17, 2007

Unknown Said...

Oh, Stupid Me.

The following is an email sent to Netflix via their "Contact Us" page.

What are the chances I'll have a positive result? I'm not holding my breath. The problem is not that Netflix suck. But I'm asking them to return to me a disc that they must not have ever noticed. My only real hope is that somewhere, in a bin, there's my Harvey Birdman dvd just sitting in the Prairie Home Companion sleeve, completely unrented since I sent it back.

"I emailed a suggestion earlier that you add something to your site for idiots like me who mailed the wrong disk back and didnt realize it until over a month later. I have now determined where the mix-up occured. When I went to mail back A Prairie Home Companion (which I mailed back along with Harry Potter 3 earlier today) I accidently sent Harvey Birdman Season Two: Disc Two in the Prairie Home Companion sleeve. This wouldnt be a big deal if Id rented Harvey Birdman Season 2: Disc 2 from netflix.... but I didnt. I bought it. Now I have a very sad Harvey Birdman Season 2: Disc 1 who sits in his sleeve alone without the companionship of his younger brother (Disc 2). Can you help me? Somewhere youve got an Extra Harvey Birdman Season 2: Disc 2 and Ive already sent back A Prairie Home Companion. Any way youd send my Harvey Birdman Season 2: Disc 2 back to me? Yes, I do like saying Harvey Birdman Season 2: Disc 2."

Thank you for flying Chrurch Of England. Cake or death?

6 Comments:

Blogger Something dirty said...

oh man, that sucks.
I don't know, netflix is crazy organized right? I'm sure they have people checking the dvds when they come in, right?
Good luck with that.

9:07 PM  
Blogger metallicorphan said...

what the hell is harvey birdman or prarie home companion?


ooh ooh i know harry potter 3

10:36 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

harvey birdman is an ex-superhero turned lawyer.... and a prairie home companions is a robert altman movie based on a radio show done by Garrison Kielor

1:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cake, definitely.

8:43 AM  
Blogger Something dirty said...

I would need to know the kind of cake and manner of death before answering. If that information is not available I will play it safe and choose cake.

12:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

shite! that really is not cool. i bet poor harvey birdman misses you, too. but me more. i hope you get him back.

11:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home