Tuesday, February 13, 2007

EZMezzo Said...

Listen to a Movie...

Ever find that you need some background "ambient" noise while at work? Here is a cool site that allows you to listen to a movie anywhere you can get an internet connection (including your office or cubicle), and you can listen to the full soundtrack...dialog and all from a huge array of movies and TV shows.

Personally, I find this site to be cool, as their catalog of movies to listen to is pretty impressive. I still have yet to figure out how they were able to sidestep the legal copyright issues associated with such a site...but I guess in the end it is not my problem.

"But I was on my way to Tashi Station to pick up some power converters." never sounded so good!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

listened to A Mighty Wind earlier today. If you punch that hole right you'd have a good time.

9:19 PM  
Blogger metallicorphan said...

nice find 'mezzo

my favourites are 'a fish called wanda'..michael palin from monty python steels that one with the stuttering...works just as good with just the sound

'amazon women on the moon'...don 'no soul' simmons singing jeremiah was a bullfrog

american psycho...dont just stare at it,eat it!!

lol

12:21 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

k-k-k-ken coming to k-k-k-kill me! There are simpson's episodes on there too. Also, it works in the Opera powered internet channel on the Wii. There's only one Eddie Izzard stand up on there but it's dressed to kill so at least it's a good one.

10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home