Thursday, September 28, 2006

Unknown Said...

Is inanity insipid by default?

Consider, if you will, this article.


Find enclosed this quote: "It is a human right not to have to sit down like a girl,"


You've just entered.... The Scary Door.


PS. I had 3 paragraphs written about this, went to use Blogger's spellchecker. Suddenly, everything I had typed is gone. Fucking Blogger. MEZZO! We Need To Switch To Wordpress! Or we should start hosting this on TeamEngrishHG.com and stop using the Blogger web interface to post! I am using IE at the moment. So the problem can't be blamed on Opera, either. Damn you Blogger! DAMN YOU!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

actually, I'm more loving the NukAlert keychain/radiation monitor and alarm they're advertising on that page.

7:48 AM  
Blogger Something dirty said...

I love everything about that page. I want an NRA t-shirt! Or the Hillary Clinton commie shirt.

3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home