Sunday, September 24, 2006

Unknown Said...

I need an Opera t-shirt that proves I was there, that I heard of it first.

Ok.. so the title is just a rewritten line from a Cake(McCrea) song but it's still true. A friend of mine used my computer recently and said to me "I see you are using Opera now, too!" My first thought was "Who else do you know that would be using Opera?" but soon after thinking that I thought "How insulting that her comment seems to imply that this other person, whoever they are, was using it before me; or that I was either copying or following someone else's trend!" Well it wasn't quite like that but you get the idea. I make the trends, baby, and if you can't handle the ride then get the hell off my train (subsequenly, look for it to become trendy to never wear pants around your house unless you have company).  I haven't been representing properly. I wasn't making my preference known. So now I am. I use the Opera broswer. I have for quite some time. I used Mozilla Firefox just long enough to realize it sucks and switched back to IE. IE sucks too, though, and I needed a browser that didn't. So I looked around found Opera. Opera has consistently improved. It is better everyday. Most of the problems I find are actually with the site and not the browser. However, even those are going away as Opera is updated to adapt and get around these problems. I am a member of the Opera community. I support it. You should too.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooooooh, so that's why you asked what i "meant" by that. lol. you dork. i was more interested in finding out that you used it cuz i wouldn't normally use anything someone in my family uses- computer wise. and i think you know that i value your opinion and am always asking you how to better do things, and what-have-you. so i didn't mean to insinuate that someone had discovered it first and that oh, you were just jumping on the bandwagon. the fact that you had it, gave the idea some merit.
didja get that? lemme repeat
the fact that you had it, gave the idea some merit.
it was then an option. you get me?
lol. that is hilarious. stay calm. you are still the man.

9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home