Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Unknown Said...

Tag, Mezzo, You're It.

I got tagged a while ago but didn't actually do anything about it until today. Why today? Well I saw Jumper at TGI Friday's and felt guilty that I hadn't followed through.

I am thinking about: How Open Season looks lame and how I'm sick of bad celebrity voice acting in cartoons.
I want to: take photographs that make people realize things they hadn't previously understood.
I wish: an army of emo ninja minions... and a winning lotto ticket.
I hear: Patty, Selma, and a train going by.
I wonder: if I'm in the right career.
I regret: like I'm gonna tell you...
I am: ... that's all... I am.
I dance: when I walk past my boss's office door but he hasn't noticed yet.
I sing: to myself constantly.
I cry: never.
I make with my hands: people suffocate... well I'd like to.
I write: things that I find humorous and give only the narrowest view into who I am without ever really letting the reader get to know me... cause almost all the readers already do.
I confuse: you (see "I write:")
I need: patience.
And finally: what was the point of this? Appeasement... not a Kennedy reference.

1 Comments:

Blogger shorty said...

That's cool, I guess. I don't want you to feel guilty - I hope I didn't say something to make you feel that way. If I did I apologize, it really was unintentional. At least your a nice sociopath. lol. Yeah, and sorry about being so angry last night and bitching so much about L. - I couldn't supress it because of his attitude lately - worse than normal. Anyway, thanks. Latuh.

9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home