Thursday, September 21, 2006

Unknown Said...

Rally round the family. Pocket full of nerds.

I could use your help.

I have a customer whose AOL software was causing issues. She had cancelled aol so our tech walked her through uninstalling AOL. He was smart enough to have saved the file information (address book, emails, crap like that) to her desktop. Now she wants to access that information and she wants us to do it. It's not really our job but we have a good customer with a good relationship so we'd like to do it. The problem is there is lots of software out there that makes this quick and easy but it all costs money.

Do any of you know of a free method for pulling this off? I've been searching via Google but I have limited time to devote to this and haven't found a whole lot. I know at least 3 of the regular readers here either work in PC repair or own their own PC repair business. I'm sure you've encountered this before.

I done this before. I found a tool long ago that I've forgotten the name of and can't find anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home