Friday, June 30, 2006

Unknown Said...

Tividay

Here are some questions for you to ponder.

1. Who cares?

2. When I stop playing with myself does Jesus stop crying right then or does he remember it later on and tear up?

3. Is it sad to be 30 and stil laugh every time someone says "duty," "what you don't do is this but what you do do...." and the like?

4. How much does it suck to run out of stuff to do at 3 but have to sit at your desk until 5 in case something comes up?

5. Am I really smarter than most people or do I suffer from delusions?

6. Was I talking about me in the last question or was I talking about you as if I were you?

7. What'd I mean by that?

*. Why do I always hit the shift key when I type the number eight?

9. What celebrities do your co-workers most look like?

10. Do people of other races think my cracker-ass looks down on them and then think less of me for being white?

11. How big were the balls on the PC-Thug that once tried to convince me, in the Roosevelt dorms, that situations described in question 10 aren't racism but merely a reality nurtured into minorities as a necessary paranoia?

12. The new lady at work has an album with her band and it sounds like Sleater Kinney or something similar to that and I think it's cool that this album exists and that she's proud of it but am I bad for thinking that I don't want to hear it again? (Gawd Marcia would love it... I'm nauseous).

13. How afraid am I that my co-workers read this blog that I have to include nearly a paragraph of complimentary preface before I admit that the album playing less than 8 feet from my head is making me want to cauterize my life and is jeopardizing my sanity?

14. What was the last name of the customer I just talked to whose last name also happens to be the same as the Pearl Jam song that was the king keg song on 101.7 a few weeks ago?

15. I you and I were stranded on a desert island together how long would it take for you to get paranoid that I'm going to off you and chow down?

6 Comments:

Blogger shorty said...

Interesting questions to ponder. You sound paranoid and delusional, but who isn't nowadays? You can be smart and delusional: dangerous combination. Maybe your so smart it's making you dilusional? Anywho, question #1, Who cares?, unfortunately is what this country is all about. The stranded island thing - you'd have to catch me first. Thanks for the brain exercise.

6:49 PM  
Blogger Something dirty said...

5. a little of both
6. a little of both
15. I'd kill you first. Like right away.

6:19 PM  
Blogger metallicorphan said...

hmm,who do my co-workers most look like?

hmmm....one looks like Mr.Garrison
...oh,yeah and we have a cartman

lol,and we have this french guy who always likes to wrap up even when it is a red hot heat wave...so he can be kenny

so,in short ...south park

1:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. No one.

2. It's the saints that cry, and yes, you are the worst sinner in this department, next to me, so it's always fresh in their minds.

3. shit humor is always funny.

4. that is up there on the suckage meter, but its still only probably a 4 or 5 on a 10 scale.

5. You probably just live in around many morons. It does fuel the superiority complex.

6. You were talking about you.

7. You were trying to be clever. Bad dog. *rubs nose in it*

*. Cause you're a 'tard.

9. There's a guy at work everyone says looks like Kobe, but other than that, we're not star quality.

10. Yes. Especially if you still have that crazy beard going on.

11. That's pretty ball-less as far as crazy arguments go. Someone with real balls will try and convince you that the Holocaust never happened.

12. Yes. 'Cause the Kinney rocks. Also, you should respect her timing as SK has gone on "indefinite hiatus."

13. Very. God, I don't remember you being this much of a pussy. :)

14. Evenflow?

15. I would never fear you killing me for food. However, in about a day, I'd fear being killed out of pure spite. Besides, by then, I'd already be planning your death, so I'd just assume you were planning mine.

11:40 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Stu, as always you're on the ball. Correct on everyone except 14. 14 was Betterman.

7:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am a co-worker... you will NEVER guess which one...love your blog, don't change ANYTHING because you know a co-worker is reading....it will ruin you...we all love it..we all do it... the CD-yes, headache in the making...by the way-who's the dusche bag? AWESOME.

PS I was reading these blogs LONG before you worked for us

1:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home