Monday, June 19, 2006

Unknown Said...

...it's YOU!

A little advice for you. You're in a group of smokers outside work, sitting in a meeting, at the bar talking with friends, at a party, or... hell... on a boat with a goat and some breakfast obsessed persistently furry pot bellied backwards yoda talker named Sam... wherever you are... if you look around and can't immediately identify which person in the group is the "douche bag"... guess what...






(my advice in this situation is to get crappier friends)

5 Comments:

Blogger Something dirty said...

Your higher echelon douchebags are good at finding someone else on which to pin the douchebag label.

1:40 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

so... you're saying that if you look around the group and can't find the douchebag it's not because it's you but because the REAL douche bag has somehow manipulated the situation to make you the douche bag?

3:33 PM  
Blogger shorty said...

OK so next time we hang out and you've decided I'm it, please tell me. Don't hint, just tell me. If I'm not let me know I'm safe. I'm kinda scared now. I don't want to go outside.

9:36 PM  
Blogger Something dirty said...

there has to be one douchebag in every group.

It's like, never you, Jumper.

1:19 AM  
Blogger Something dirty said...

but you should stay inside anyway

11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home